Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sex in the Bible

I was raised Roman Catholic. I have read the Bible from cover to cover a number of times. What always amazed me was just how earthy the Bible really is. I mean there are people begetting people all over the place, homosexual love, rape, incest, illegitimate children, etc. Now, if Mass on Sunday had brought up the really interesting stuff, they might have just packed the house. Not that we are all a bunch of perverts, but let's be honest. I'd rather hear about Adam and Eve getting it on than some stuffy saint preaching chastity and pure thoughts. Pleeeeeease!
Anyway, if you have the balls (or the steel ovaries) to follow this link, I think you'll be amazed. I can almost guarantee you will have an urge to pick up the Bible and re-read it again. It's a lusty book. Of that I am sure. Everything else requires faith and well, let's just say I'm sticking to what I can see, taste and feel. Enjoy.
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/sex/long.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment